我的简介

我的照片
Just wanna be with you ~

2010年11月4日星期四

Is time for me to miss my dear^^

Today ,he went to Kuantan vit his family...n i staying at home without anything that i can do~so....is time for me to miss HIM^^......miss a person which is so important for me...although i no go the trip vit them,but i still hope they're enjoy the trip^^....
Hmm.....thinking my plan for the holiday....should i go to buy my sport shoes or just stay at home to waiting somebody invite me??BORED ah~
Actually,tomorrow my class mates cal us go to THE CURVE,but no transport to go neh?HAIZ><...
I have no idea.....!!!
All of my fren go for the trip....some go to genting,some go to cameron.....some go to melaka.......but me.........staying at home.JEALOUS.....><.........!!!hahahahaha......
Today,we celebrated b'day to pk n ding dong......surprise^^.......normally,it surprise to ding dong...bcause her isn't today....her b'day is 07th11m in sunday.But some of them bac to the home town,n cant celebrate to her,finally...........^^,celebrated jorh^^
Pk.Actually ,we doesn't know today is PK b'day....when i arrive my class ,they just told me.So we quickly went to wangsa bought the cakes for them...vit classmate~hmmmm.........1 is choc fruits cake the other 1 is cocktail fruits cake.......if not wrong~^^
Have a nice nite^^,sleep tight MY DEAR~~muackss.........

1 条评论:

  1. - tonos para el celular haga clic aquí: descargar tono para llamada gratis - tonos para celular
    - top ringtone download click here: http://ringtonedownloads.mobi/free for mobile

    回复删除