我的简介

我的照片
Just wanna be with you ~

2010年11月18日星期四

18/11/2010~normal day


my dear seriously to ate his meal,YUMMY^^

Yesterday is a enjoyed day.....although 16th i cried..hee.....But ,i rreally enjoyed it....my wednesday~Morning.....my dear dear called me woke up(9:00a.m).Then ,i prepared n prepared....brush teeth,bath ,make up n so on....
9:45a.m,dear is coming n .....he wait me at the outside of house..haha...bcause yeasterday i cried wat,so the punishment is waiting me XD...
Futhermore,bought the tickets "UNSTOPABLE".Moreover, ate our breakfast at CHILI's restaurant,but we wait our meal till 30-40mins already.....quite pek cek.But,chatting n chatting .Aftertat,shopping n shopping,to waited the time of movie...hahaha....move around..1U,XD.Actually,the movie's quite interested ,stimulation n tension.Additionally,i ate dinner vit his family and dear granma.First time to meet her^^,quite tension.But granma looked so young,not looking like a person tat already 60-70 years old.
I really enjoyed it......
Especially,i snap some pics from my dear...hahaha(first time)....

1 条评论: