我的简介

我的照片
Just wanna be with you ~

2010年8月26日星期四

Tis few days ,i felt alot of pressure r around of me...tat is,my exam.
last two day,i cant sleep in tight bcause always woke up in early morning(4 a.m).
Bfore the day my brain already stuck,my eyes r tired n painful,my back already tegak.
But ,i disappointed of my H.E(hubungan etnik),i even cant remember all of the note.When i start to wrote essay,i stucked on there.....n dunno wat should i wan to wrote.Finally ,i wrote as an essay like the moral essay.GOD!!!
But ,today my performance is not bad.....can do as well as i know.Tis all bcause i woke early in the morning n studying like a hell...and just can slept 4 hours without dreaming?haha....!Actually ,i should prepared last few week for all of these.^^hee~
Tis is my first time to run the exam on college,i cant explanation how scared tat i hav,how blur tat i even know....
Althouugh tat's hard to me...but i still wan to keep going it.....
Tomorrow is my english exam,2 hours to give us do all of the ques (include one essay-not less than 350 words,grammer,close passage n comprehension),how can done it all in 2 hours????><'''
But,try my best lor~U can do it d......RINEII

没有评论:

发表评论