我的简介

我的照片
Just wanna be with you ~

2010年8月4日星期三

想念你,daddy~

After i watched a video from facebook,i cant control myself.My tears was flowing down on my eyes~since u leave us till now,we be very stronger n more treasure to each other,we started how to protected ourselves when u not along us~we started to learn how to stronger since u not beside us~
Now~i know more general knowledge than other people,know how to growth up myself when i know i din hav father~i know sometimes my personality is badly but i'll try my best to change it as well as i can~
Sometimes,i felt jealous to the other family,bcause they hav a well father n can along with them forever n forever~i know my mind is so bad~but dunno y.......


DADDY......U LEAVE US 8 YEARS ALREADY~I KNOW AROUND TIS 8 YEARS ARE HAPPENED MANY THINGS .....BUT,WE LEARN MANY THINGS N KNOW MANY THINGS IN TIS 8 YEARS..。 Just from ur lover daugther~
妹妹~

没有评论:

发表评论