我的简介

我的照片
Just wanna be with you ~

2011年4月19日星期二

I hear it

i hear a sound was slash.So clear and truth.When can i start my class?I so bored here,make me keep thinking a lot of THINGSSSS!i dunno wat's going on to me.Rineii~~~~
Yesterday(18.04.2011),i went out vit my fren.He invited me go for a movie's.This is my first time went out vit a guy for the movie after i break up vit u.The feeling is totally different from u.But it can make me memories the memory of me and u obviously.We're always love shopping,watching movie's,dinner at 1u.I love to hold ur hand when shopping.Bcause i felt so warm from ur hand n safe to stay vit u.Moreover,i also love to smell the smelling of ur perfume.But....now.T.Tall r gone.
Last sunday i went to pc fair.I was invited the same guy to accompany went to bought the printer.I thought if tat person is u,u will give me some idea i sure~But....everything are gone.T.T
I...I........was nothing can say.

没有评论:

发表评论