我的简介

我的照片
Just wanna be with you ~

2011年4月6日星期三

Did you know ~

I'm still LOVING you!.........
Although that is how hurt i am.I still waiting a miracle from me and you !I almost thinking of you.Even a song,place or idol that you always act ,sing or we're went the place b4,all the memories are naturally emerges in my mind.Can i looked back to last year??
I was tiring to suppress my feelings and make my self to
smile and happy.Therefore,i keep going out with mine frens, to forget YOU temporarily.I was trying to make my self tired and tired ,even back home late.Bcause u always asked me "y u dont want hang out vit ur frens?u doesn't feel boring when u stay at the house?Find some things to do lar~."I'm still remember these word that you asked me b4.So i keep to making my life to be more colorful as u hope me to do.I still remeber it~.............did u know?sometimes i was feel so stupid and regret .Dunno y~just hav the feelings of these.
Hard to delete ur memories in mine mind!




I am waiting a MIRACLE~Did u?

4 条评论:

  1. i waiting for a miracle ..a miracle that..wont hapen...i hope u get wat u waiting for..good luck!!!

    回复删除
  2. Rachel~dun keep apologizes to me lar~><,not ur fault!!lol.....dun say sorry jorh,ok?
    Oie,i.......hope so!but it wont happen once again for me.it wont~~stupid am i?

    回复删除