我的简介

我的照片
Just wanna be with you ~

2012年7月22日星期日

My awesome 21st

Thank you to my Family and friends . They are treated me very good ! I  did enjoyed my 21st till the max! I did received a lot of gifts ,blessing and cakes from you guys. I really want to thank you to my colleagues .They are gave me alot of surprises to me . Even though we were leave each other soon but i will cherish the rest of  the day of us .
                                                      from : My family


my high school friends : Simni,Shenny and Wilber

my friends : Rachel,Sotong,Wallace and Ah Fu

my dearest room mate and classmate : Rachel


 Received from : Rachel
Old Friends(10 years) : Elaine ,Estee, Hui Kuan ,Mun Fatt,Xuan,Yenny and her bf ,Little fish,xing,liang... :)


my college bfriend : Zack,Ah nini, Rachel,Shirine,Xiao QI and Ying rue.


没有评论:

发表评论