我的简介

我的照片
Just wanna be with you ~

2010年12月3日星期五

Hard to explaination my feeling nw....

Yesterday celebrated the birthday to u vit your dear family^^....enjoyable n excited. But,when u went setapak fetch me, i thought u r felt moody n something gonna happened from u. bcause we no said anything in the car.That moment is silent n awkward.Lastly, he started asked me something"How to go zhen jiang?".........(started chatting).........our subject of talk r started by the moment ...COLD STARTING.
Actually, i'm so afraid because this is my first time to celebrated your birthday to u n the most afraid is celebrated birthday party vit ur family~pheww........^^
i still remember when u saw my present,u said"why want spend money to bought the present for me?" n i keep saying "u see first"......."what is tis?",tis word u already said 4 times to me.....haha.so cute....^^luckily u no said"what is this?",sure sad if u said this word to me,because it really look like a scout what....when u open the present,my hands are getting sweat n sweat....n cold.Because i'm so afraid ><......totally afraid.I scare u doesn't like the present that i send for u. Besides,inside the box have a birthday card too n inside the birthday card i wrote something for u...SECRET~hope u get my point^^.........i waste 2 slides of paper to wrote it.....bcause i need certain whether the words r correct not n what pen i suppose to using(triple check it). I LOVE U,dear........even day n night......even months n years.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,DEAR~~MUACKSS~~~~

没有评论:

发表评论